THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

birthday hell.

many people had been coming up to me and had been telling me.. yoongwhei, it's your birthday. any plans? my answer? --> uhm yea. i wanted to. i had. but. ughhh nevermind , it doesn't really matter anymore. i am so frustrated about my birthday this year. so freaking frustrated that i don't even want to think about it. i just feel like telling everyone..you know what.. i dont have a birthday this year.it's not my birthday and i'm not born in june. you've got the wrong person. it's not me. i am not yoong whei. yoong whei does not exist. earlier this month, this was my list of guests that i wanted to invite for my birthday.

jia xin
yin jen
vanissa
shiao wenn
nyit yi
u guan
choong yang
sze mun
dezmond
ming yan
alex
and here's why i am not celebrating anymore.
jia xin : busy with shopping with mom.
yin jen : jia xin's bf. so i guess it'll be weird if i asked him out
without jia xin around.
vanissa : ballet lessons.
shiao wenn : college.
nyit yi : in kl.
u guan : couldn't get in touch with him.
choong yang : it'll be weird too if yin jen wasn't going.
sze mun : just came back from kl but promised her friends to go out on thurs.
dezmond : free but blahhh. everyone is busy. takkan celebrate with him alone?!
ming yan : ughhh. BUSY *in bold* he wont even remember. happy going to aussie.
alex : it'll be weird if ming yan wasn't going.
okay. this is not a birthday. it's not even considered a day. my usual days are even better than my stupid birthday. it's like gawwwwwwwddddd. why on earth is it 18th june. will 18th june just get lost? dang!
* i pretend like i don't care but lil did i know that i miss you even more.*
oh..and happy birthday joel!

0 comments: